MCB CLE Discount Policy:
The Mecklenburg County Bar (MCB) discounts Continuing Legal Education (CLE) courses in the following ways:
- Unemployed attorneys will be eligible to receive a 25% discount for all live programs and video replays.
- Employed full-time attorneys in public service and government agencies will be eligible to receive a 25% discount for all live programs and video replays.
- Employed full-time attorneys in the following offices will be eligible to attend video replays at a rate of $10/hour:
- Public Defender
- District Attorney
- Legal Aid of North Carolina
- Charlotte Center for Legal Advocacy
- Council for Children’s Rights
- Federal Defender
- United States Attorney
- Attorney General
- If not specifically stated above, all other requests for discounts will be considered by the MCB CLE Committee or its designee.
- The CLE Committee reaffirms that all members of the State and Federal Benches, including Magistrates, attend all live programs and video replays on a complimentary basis.
- Online programming and webcasts will not be discounted.
- MCB CLE is committed to offering low cost or no cost CLE opportunities in conjunction with the MCB Lawyers as Volunteers Advisory Panel and the MCB Professionalism, Lawyer Life and Culture Committee.
Approved by the MCB Board on 3/26/17