MCB CLE Discount Policy:
The Mecklenburg County Bar (MCB) discounts Continuing Legal Education (CLE) courses for MCB members in the following ways:
- Unemployed attorneys and employed full-time attorneys in public sector and government agencies will be eligible to receive a 25% discount for all live programs. The discounted rate will be based on the price available on the date of the individual registration.
- Unemployed attorneys and employed full-time attorneys in public sector and government agencies will be eligible to attend video replays at a rate of $10/hour.
- All members of the State and Federal benches, including Magistrates and Clerks fall under the Mecklenburg County Bar Fee Waiver Policy (see below) and, as such, may attend all live programs and video replays on a complimentary basis.
- Online programming, webinars and webcasts will not be discounted.
- If not specifically stated above, all other requests for discounts will be considered by the Executive Director or their designee.
Approved by the MCB Board on 10/24/19