Classified Ads & Announcements
Click here to submit an Attorney/Firm Announcement, or here to purchase a classified ad.
- Seven Moore & Van Allen PLLC practice groups and 26 firm attorneys have been recognized in the 2019 edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, which was released on April 25. The complete list of the firm's 2019 results can be seen here: http://www.mvalaw.com/news-room-1054.html. 5/25
- Southpark Family Law is happy to announce Kelsey Ring has joined our team and Molly Anthony is now a DRC Certified Family Financial Mediator. The firm will continue to offer free consultations and assist Charlotte families in reaching peaceful resolutions of their disputes. www.southparkfamilylaw.com 5/25
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP partners Corby Cochran Anderson (Litigation: General Commercial), Robert A. (Rob) Cox, Jr. (Bankruptcy/Restructuring) and Christopher C. (Chris) Lam (Litigation: General Commercial) have been highly ranked in North Carolina in the 2019 edition of Chambers USA. 5/27
- Christopher C. Lam, managing partner of the Charlotte office of Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP, has been named to the 2018 class of the North Carolina Pro Bono Honor Society in recognition of his work providing pro bono legal services in 2018 to people of modest means in the state. 5/30
- Joe Grier, Cotten Wright, and Michael Martinez are pleased to announce that, as of April 2019, they will practice under the name “Grier Wright Martinez,” focusing on representing financially distressed businesses in and out of bankruptcy and representing business owners, officers, trustees, receivers and creditors in the distressed business arena. 5/30
- PRJCLaw is growing and moving into new office space in the South Park area of Charlotte. Starting on Monday May 13th, we will be located at 5821 Fairview Road, Suite 500, Charlotte, NC 28214. Read more here - https://www.prjclaw.com/2019/04/prjclaw-is-moving-to-new-offices/ 6/7
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP partner Robert A. Cox Jr. and the firm received the Safe Alliance Commitment to Justice Award for their pro bono work with Safe Alliance’s Victim Assistance/Legal Representation Program that helps victims of domestic violence who seek Domestic Violence Protective Orders.6/15
- Touchstone Family Law is pleased to announce the arrival of Lea Finegan to its roster of practicing attorneys. Lea joins Touchstone from Morgan Finegan. Lea focuses her practice on helping families find alternatives to litigation through collaborative law and mediation, and on helping families protect loved ones through estate planning. 6/16
- McGuireWoods seeks an Associate for the Debt Finance Dept w/2-4 yrs of corporate transactional exp. Position will involve syndicated credit facilities, secured and unsecured senior debt, acquisition financing, real estate financing, mezzanine debt and intercreditor matters. Debt finance experience, business experience in financial transactions or accounting matters will be preferred. 5/17
- Charlotte Center for Legal Advocacy, a non-profit provider of civil legal assistance to low-income persons in Charlotte and Western NC, seeks Staff Attorney to focus on Access to Health Care and Public Benefits matters. Complete posting and application information located at https://charlottelegaladvocacy.org/join-our-team/ 6/8
- Real Estate Associate - Charlotte, NC Nexsen Pruet is seeking a highly motivated Associate to join its growing Real Estate Practice Group in Charlotte, North Carolina. Successful candidates should possess: - 2-4 years of commercial real estate/transactional experience (preferred) - Excellent academic background - Strong legal research/writing and interpersonal skills - Show a commitment to exceptional work product, as well as client service - Experience in all aspects of real estate, specifically commercial real estate Candidate must be licensed in North Carolina. This is an exceptional opportunity for candidates seeking a high level of responsibility in a progressive law firm environment. For consideration, please submit:Cover letter, Resume, Salary history, Transcript to: Summer Winslow Recruitment & Professional Development Manager SWinslow@nexsenpruet.com 6/22
- There are currently no listings in this category.
- There are currently no listings in this category.
- Walking distance to the courthouse. 122 N. McDowell St. Two blocks from the courthouse. Large executive offices with secretarial areas, share common reception area, conference rooms, library, telephone system, kitchen and receptionist service. Free front-door parking. Contact Lee Myers 704-376-3000 or email@example.com. 6/5
- Dilworth Office for Lease: Fantastic location in restored home/office on East Blvd. Office is 14" x 15" on the second floor of building, with high ceilings, carpeted floors, multiple windows. $1,300/month. Includes utilities, parking, kitchen and amenities, and access to conference room and storage/files. Must see to appreciate. Call 704.756.8800. 6/5
- SOUTH PARK OFFICE – 5925 Carnegie Blvd. Share Class A office space. Flexible, 1-3 window offices/cubicles available. Front desk/phones staffed 9-5. IP Phones & internet. Allows you to focus on your business with less staff. Good fits include Family Law, Transactional practice. (Referrals possible) Contact John Hazlehurst 704-556-1101 or firstname.lastname@example.org. 6/7
The Mecklenburg Bar Foundation (MBF) is seeking a Foundation Development Coordinator. Reporting to the Executive Director, the individual in this role is responsible for overseeing MBF fundraising, events and programs, grant-making activities, and related budgets. The ideal candidate has related work experience, including direct solicitation, with increasing responsibilities in nonprofit development, fundraising, and volunteer management. For more information or to submit your resume and cover letter, including your salary requirements, please email email@example.com. *Depending on experience, the MBF may consider hiring at either the coordinator or director level.
Old Republic National Title Insurance Company is seeking a commercial title insurance underwriter for commercial real estate transactions. Position is full-time. Experience in residential and/or commercial real estate is required. ORNTIC offers comprehensive medical plans, 401(K) plan and Time Off with Pay. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. 6/5