Classified Ads & Announcements
Click here to submit an Attorney/Firm Announcement, or here to purchase a classified ad.
- Catherine C. Hunter and Clinton H. Chandler of Hunter & Chandler Law Group, PLLC are please to announce the addition of attorney W. Christopher Miller. Miller will assist with real estate matters, as well as business entity formation and wills and estates. You may contact Chris Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org. (8/26)
- Martin L. Brackett Jr. has been appointed to the North Carolina Railroad board of directors by North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper. Brackett is a litigator at Robinson Bradshaw.
- Benchmark Litigation included six Robinson Bradshaw litigatiors in its Under 40 Hot List for 2017: Nathan C. Chase Jr., Pearlynn G. Houck, Susan M. Huber, Ty Shaffer, Andrew W.J. Tarr and Richard C. Worf.
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP partner Corby Cochran Anderson has been listed in the 2018 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, one of the most highly regarded attorney referral publications. She is recognized for Commercial Litigation, First Amendment Law, Franchise Law, Litigation - Intellectual Proprty and Trademark Law. 9/15
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP partner Robert A. Cox Jr. has been listed in the 2018 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, one of the most highly regarded attorney referral publications. He is recognized for Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law and Litigation - Bankruptcy. 9/15
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP partner Christopher C. Lam has been listed in the 2018 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, one of the most highly regarded attorney referral publications. He is recognized for Commercial Litigation.
- Best Lawyers in America recognized 68 Robinson Bradshaw attorneys - more than half the firm - in it's 2018 rankings for outstanding work in the respective practice areas. Eight of the firm's attorneys were also named Charlotte "Lawyers of the Year." 9/16
- Law firm with offices in North and South Carolina seeks experienced North Carolina licensed attorney for its Charlotte office with a backgroup in employment law, commercial litigation and/or business transactions. A portable book of business is a requirement. Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com. All inquiries will recieve a response. (8/25)
- Legal Services of Southern Piedmont seeks Director of Immigrant Justice Program Director will carry reduced caseload for immigration civil law matters; supervise program staff; participate in fundraising, grant management. Requires State Bar license, 5 years law practice, management and supervision skills, Spanish proficiency. Details and application instructions at www.lssp.org/about-us/employment-opportunities/. (8/25)
- Litigation Attorney Uptown personal injury law firm seeks full-time attorney with 0-2 years experience. Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. (9/10)
- Part-time associate position available Applicants must have at least 1 year of experience and interest in trusts and estates law. Office is in Ballantyne. Contact Allen Starrett at email@example.com for more info. All inquiries will be kept confidential. 9/10
- There are currently no listings in this category.
- Book -- Hope and Help for Troubled Lawyers, by Don Carroll If you're struggling with addiction or depression or know an attorney or judge who struggles with one or both of these vulnerabilities of the legal profession, this book may be helpful to you. To purchase a copy for $10, please contact the Mecklenburg County Bar at 704/375-8624 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. To purchase a copy online and have it mailed to you for $15, please click here. Don Carroll, the director of the North Carolina Lawyers Assistance Program (NCLAP), has written the definitive guide on addiction and depression in the legal profession. In A Lawyer's Guide to Healing, Carroll discusses the disease of addiction, how it affects addicted lawyers in every aspect of their lives, and how recovery can help lawyers reclaim their personal lives and professions.
- FIRM/OFFICE SPACE: 5925 Carnegie Blvd Suite 200. Outstanding location next to Keller Williams SouthPark offices. Shared reception, 3 conference rooms, kitchen, modern ip phones and networking. Contact John Hazlehurst 704-556-1101 (email@example.com).
- Paralegal Position Available for experienced candidate with personal injury experience (min of 3 years experience required). Fax resumes to 704.372.7402. 9/10