Classified Ads & Announcements
Click here to submit an Attorney/Firm Announcement, or here to purchase a classified ad.
- Robinson Bradshaw is pleased to welcome 10 associate attorneys to the firm: Morgan Abbott, Cory Adkins, Lucas Anderson, Charles Bowyer, Megan Clemency, Ben DeCelle, Caitlin Hill, Travis Hinman, Brian Litwak and Gabe Wright. 12/21
- Seeking an attorney with 1-2 years of experience in real estate. Shoud be a self starter, motivated, and great marketer. Travel between offices is required. Fluency in Spanish is a plus. firstname.lastname@example.org 12/15
- There are currently no listings in this category.
- Book -- Hope and Help for Troubled Lawyers, by Don Carroll If you're struggling with addiction or depression or know an attorney or judge who struggles with one or both of these vulnerabilities of the legal profession, this book may be helpful to you. To purchase a copy for $10, please contact the Mecklenburg County Bar at 704/375-8624 or e-mail email@example.com. To purchase a copy online and have it mailed to you for $15, please click here. Don Carroll, the director of the North Carolina Lawyers Assistance Program (NCLAP), has written the definitive guide on addiction and depression in the legal profession. In A Lawyer's Guide to Healing, Carroll discusses the disease of addiction, how it affects addicted lawyers in every aspect of their lives, and how recovery can help lawyers reclaim their personal lives and professions.
- Walk to Courthouse 5 minutes: Fantastic Location, 900 SqF $1,550/month; Reception Area; 3 Offices; Conference Room; Copy/Supply Room. Available 2/1/18. Furnished/Unfurnished; All Utilities & Janitorial Services; Flexible Lease (2-6 yrs). Office sharing OK. This exceptional office offers convenience- great client visual impact. Inspection by appointment (call/text 704/619-2099; email firstname.lastname@example.org). Reference required. 1/7
- Two offices available for rent measuring approximately 12' x 14' ($1,500 per month) and 14' x 19' ($2,250 per month). Rental includes access to two furnished conference rooms, a shared waiting room and a fully stocked kitchen. email@example.com. 1/15
- Horack Talley is recruiting a Litigation Paralegal with an undergraduate degree or Paralegal Certificate from an ABA approved program with a minimum of three years experience in North Carolina matters. Litigation experience in South Carolina is a plus. This position requires the ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team while managing and prioritizing multiple complex programs. Good organizational, written and oral communication skills are needed for heavy client interaction. Qualified candidates should send resume in confidence to KMulhern@horacktalley.com. No phone calls please. 1/20