Avoiding Malpractice Pitfalls: Best Practices for Young Practitioners
Friday, November 8, 2013 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Mecklenburg County Courthouse - TCA Training Room #4510
2.0 Ethics Hours
$120 Attorney Rate
$90 YLD Member Rate
$60 Paralegal Rate
Mecklenburg County Courthouse
832 East 4th Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
TCA Training Room #4510
8:30 a.m. Check-in & Light Breakfast
9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. CLE Training
Kimberly B. Kirk, Johnston, Allison & Hord, P.A.
Join us for a two-hour presentation and panel discussion on the following topics:
· Best practices for new practitioners
· Common errors new lawyers make and how to avoid them
· Helpful tips for handling the many ethical dilemmas attorneys face on a daily basis
· The keys to establishing and maintaining a good attorney-client relationship
· Resources for effective and ethical law practice management
Camille Stell, Director of Client Services
Lawyers Mutual Liability Insurance Company of N.C.
David S. Melin, Rayburn, Cooper & Durham, P.A.
Alice C. Richey, Alice Carmichael Richey, PLLC
Kerry L. Traynum, Johnston, Allison & Hord, P.A.
N. Todd Owens, Dozier, Miller, Pollard & Murphy, LLP
Download Registration form here and return via:
Mail: 1123 South Church Street, Suite 103, Charlotte, NC 28203