Seeking Review in the U.S. Supreme Court with 2012-2013 Law Clerk to Chief Justice John G. Roberts, Jr.
Wednesday, August 21, 2013 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Robinson Bradshaw & Hinson, P.A.
1.0 General Hour
$75 Attorney Rate
$35 Paralegal Rate
Robinson Bradshaw & Hinson
101 North Tryon Street, Suite 1900
Charlotte, NC 28246
11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Registration
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. CLE Program
(Lunch will be provided during the registration period)
Heather Culp, Rawls, Scheer, Foster & Mingo, PLLC
The Mecklenburg County Bar is pleased to host Jonathan Y. Ellis, law clerk to the Chief Justice of the United States John G. Roberts, Jr. for the most recent Supreme Court term. Mr. Ellis will discuss his experience as the Chief Justice's law clerk during this fast-paced year of historic opinions and provide his perspective on best practices for attorneys seeking to get their clients' cases before the Court. Do not miss this opportunity to hear about our highest court at work. Jonathan Krisko of Robinson Bradshaw & Hinson will welcome the speaker and provide introductory remarks; participants will have the opportunity to participate in a Q & A with Mr. Ellis at the conclusion of his remarks.
Jonathan Y. Ellis
- Bristow Fellow at U.S. Department of Justice, Office of the Solicitor General
- Law Clerk to the Hon. A. Raymond Randolph, U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit
- Summer Associate at Jones Day
- Summer Associate at Robinson Bradshaw & Hinson, P.A.
- Summer Associate at Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School (2010)
- B.S., North Carolina State University (2003)
Download Registration form here and return via:
Mail: 1123 South Church Street, Suite 103, Charlotte, NC 28203