Diversity Initiatives for the Legal Profession
VIDEO REPLAY - Friday, January 11, 2013 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein, LLP
1.75 Ethics Hours
$110 Attorney Rate
$55 Paralegal Rate
Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP
401 S. Tryon Street, Suite 3000
Charlotte, NC 28202
8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. Registration
9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. CLE Training
Please join us for an informative and timely presentation on national and local perspectives of diversity initiatives in the legal profession. Panelists include locally based and national leaders.
Understanding & Increasing Diversity in Large Law Firms
· Veta Richardson, Executive Director, MCCA
Mecklenburg County Bar Local Update Call-to-Action Initiative
· Robert E. Harrington, Shareholder, Robinson, Bradshaw & Hinson, PA.
· Felicia A. Washington, Partner, K&L Gates LLP
How In-House Counsel Can Develop Diversity Metrics
· Gordon Alphonso, Partner, McGuireWoods
· Alice A. Herald, Deputy General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, Bank of America Corporation
· Hinton Lucas, Vice President & Assistant General Counsel, DuPont
· Mary E. Snapp, Corporate Vice President & Deputy General Counsel, Microsoft Corp.
· Phil Wells, General Counsel, Compass Group USA
Download Registration form here and return via:
Mail: 438 Queens Road, Charlotte, NC 28207