Register now for immediate access to this program.Register Now
for Participant Rate
$0 for CLE Annual Pass Holder
$10 for Judicial Rate
November 16, 2017
Mecklenburg County Bar
Criminal Justice, Family Law, General
Attorney Theresa Viera provides an hour long presentation on Domestic Violence.
- Understand the intricacies of Domestic Violence
- Compare and contrast the relational definition of Domestic Violence versus the legal definition of Domestic Violence
- Utilize specific laws on addressing Domestic Violence situations
- Review the cycle of Domestic Violence and statistics surrounding its prevalence
- Learn about the Do’s and Don’ts when providing legal assistance to Domestic Violence clients
- How to handle the stressors that come along with handling Domestic Violence cases
Program Titles and Supporting Materials
This program contains the following components:
If applicable, you may obtain credit in multiple jurisdictions simultaneously for this program (see pending/approved list below). If electing credit for this program, registrants in jurisdictions not listed below will receive a Certificate of Completion that may or may not meet credit requirements in other jurisdictions. Where applicable, credit will be only awarded to a paid registrant completing all the requirements of the program as determined by the selected accreditation authority.
How to Attend
Join the self-paced program from your office, home, or hotel room using a computer and high speed internet connection. You may start and stop the program at your convenience, continue where you left off, and review supporting materials as often as you like. Please note: Internet Explorer is no longer a supported browser. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari for best results.
You may access this course on a computer or mobile device with high speed internet (iPhones require iOS 10 or higher). Recommended browsers are Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.