Register now for immediate access to this program.Register Now
for Participant Rate
$120 for Judicial Rate
November 6, 2019
Mecklenburg County Bar
Ethics, Practice Management, Substance Abuse/Mental Health, Technology
1. Work Life Balance & Resources for Lawyers, Douglas Underwood, North Carolina Lawyer’s Assistance Program
2. Law Practice Management, Jason McGrath, McGrath & Spielberger, PLLC
3. Trust Accounting Rules, Leanor Hodge, North Carolina State Bar
4. Law Office Technology, Robert Ingalls, LawPods
5. Attorney-Client Privilege, Keith Nichols, Offit Kurman, P.A.
6. Attorney Professionalism, Hon. Christopher Bazzle, Magistrate’s Office
7. Financial Planning – Managing Undergrad and Law School Debt while Starting the Practice of Law, James Matthews, CFP, Consolidated Planning, Inc.
8. Overview of the North Carolina State Bar, Nancy Norelli, Norelli Savage Law
9. Judge’s Panel, Hon. Christy Mann, 26th Judicial District Court Judge
10. Professional and Pro Bono Opportunities at the Courthouse, Darwin Rice
11. Young Lawyers Division Panel, featuring the following members of the Young Lawyers Division: Pat Finn, Kevin Sweat, Courtney Ballard, and Joshua Lee
12. Professional and Pro Bono Opportunities at MCB, MCB Staff
The views and opinions of MCB CLEs are not necessarily those of the 26th Judicial District Bar.
Program Titles and Supporting Materials
This program contains the following components:
If applicable, you may obtain credit in multiple jurisdictions simultaneously for this program (see pending/approved list below). If electing credit for this program, registrants in jurisdictions not listed below will receive a Certificate of Completion that may or may not meet credit requirements in other jurisdictions. Where applicable, credit will be only awarded to a paid registrant completing all the requirements of the program as determined by the selected accreditation authority.
How to Attend
Join the self-paced program from your office, home, or hotel room using a computer and high speed internet connection. You may start and stop the program at your convenience, continue where you left off, and review supporting materials as often as you like. Please note: Internet Explorer is no longer a supported browser. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari for best results.
You may access this course on a computer or mobile device with high speed internet (iPhones require iOS 10 or higher). Recommended browsers are Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.