February 11, 2020
Mecklenburg County Bar
Civil Litigation, Criminal Justice, Ethics, General
- Ethics, Professionalism, and Modernizing Our State Court System, Chief Justice Cheri L. Beasley, North Carolina Supreme Court
- Developing Your Case: Plan Your Work and Work Your Plan, Valecia McDowell, Moore & Van Allen, & Kearns Davis, Brooks Pierce
- Preparing the Party Witness and Changing the World, Janet Ward Black, Ward Black Law
- Cross-Examination, Noell Tin, Tin Fulton Walker & Owen, PLLC
- Advancing Your Theme in Cross Exam, Missy Owen, Tin Fulton Walker & Owen, PLLC
- Tying Your Case Theme Into Opening Statements and Closing Arguments, Harrison Lord, Lord Law Firm & Kevin Tate, Federal Public Defender’s Office
- Chief Justice Cheri L. Beasley, North Carolina Supreme Court
- Valecia McDowell, Moore & Van Allen, & Kearns Davis, Brooks Pierce
- Janet Ward Black, Ward Black Law
- Noell Tin, Tin Fulton Walker & Owen, PLLC
- Missy Owen, Tin Fulton Walker & Owen, PLLC
- Harrison Lord, Lord Law Firm & Kevin Tate, Federal Public Defender’s Office
- Speaker introductions by Robyn Hicks-Guinn and Rhonda Patterson
Program Titles and Supporting Materials
This program contains the following components:
If applicable, you may obtain credit in multiple jurisdictions simultaneously for this program (see pending/approved list below). If electing credit for this program, registrants in jurisdictions not listed below will receive a Certificate of Completion that may or may not meet credit requirements in other jurisdictions. Where applicable, credit will be only awarded to a paid registrant completing all the requirements of the program as determined by the selected accreditation authority.
How to Attend
Join the self-paced program from your office, home, or hotel room using a computer and high speed internet connection. You may start and stop the program at your convenience, continue where you left off, and review supporting materials as often as you like. Please note: Internet Explorer is no longer a supported browser. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari for best results.
You may access this course on a computer or mobile device with high speed internet (iPhones require iOS 10 or higher). Recommended browsers are Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.