Inclement Weather Policy
All MCB CLE activities scheduled to be held at the Bar & Foundation Center will follow Charlotte-Mecklenburg School closings. For offsite courses, please contact the scheduled venue directly.
Consider the MCB CLE Advantage
Your Bar offers high-quality, incredibly convenient and cost-effective programs in Mecklenburg County.
MCB CLE Options
· CLE Video Replays at Your Firm/Office - at least 3 attorneys must view the course and we need 30 days notice
CLE Annual Pass- $695 for up to 24 hours of CLE credits
Discount CLE Rates
1. Unemployed attorneys will be eligible to receive a 25% discount for all live programs and video replays.
2. Employed full-time attorneys in public service and government agencies will be eligible to receive a 25% discount for all live programs and video replays.
3. Employed full-time attorneys in the following offices will be eligible to attend video replays at a rate of $10/hour:
a. Public Defender
b. District Attorney
c. Legal Aid of North Carolina
d. Legal Services of Southern Piedmont
e. Council for Children's Rights
f. Clerk of Court
g. Federal Defender
h. United States Attorney
i. Attorney General
4. If not specifically stated above, all other requests for discounts will be considered by the CLE Committee or its designate.
5. The MCB CLE Committee reaffirms that all members of the State and Federal Benches, including Magistrates, attend all live programs and video replays on a complimentary basis.
6. Online programming and webcasts will not be discounted.
7. MCB CLE is committed to offering low cost or no cost CLE opportunities in conjunction with the MCB Volunteer Lawyers Program and the MCB Professionalism Lawyers Life and Culture Committee.
Volunteer on the CLE Committee
MCB welcomes your participation as a CLE faculty member (earn 3 hours of CLE credit for every one-half hour of instruction), course planner, committee member or simply as a satisfied participant. Contact Director of CLE Lisa Armanini at 704/375-8624 or email@example.com.